Evoke the colonial and republican period of the most historic part of Lima, traveling in time from the contemporary zone of the city to its colonial origins. This tour highlights the history and architecture of the historic center of the also known as “City of the Kings”.
1. The departure and arrival points will be at the office of Green Bike Perú (Av. Larco 383, Miraflores). Passengers must be there, twenty minutes before the tour begins.
2. If customers request that the departure and arrival points will be other place than our office, please write to email@example.com. The prices do NOT include transfers of bicycles.
3. An official certified tour guide will be in charge of all our tours, whom will be available to any requirement.
4. The price does NOT include medical expenses in case of accident or death.
5. Green Bike Perú is NOT responsible for the inadequate use of the bicycle that the user would do.
6. Our bicycles have been designed for a normal and careful use of it. Any bicycle damage is considered as an inappropriate use. In that case, depending on the damage, the user will have to pay for the damaged replacement parts or for the total bicycle cost according to the current prices.
7. There will be NO refunds in any case.
8. Once our services are hired, terms and conditions mentioned in this document are accepted.